In June, Midland-based Community National Bank announced several new officers and officer promotions:
- Charlie Parks has joined the bank as senior vice president/Lubbock market;
- Griselda Leyva has been hired to serve as bank officer/loan serving manager;
- Crystal Wagoner has joined as senior vice president/compliance and risk officer;
- Selena Martinez has been hired as assistant vice president/bank operations;
- Parker Towns has been promoted to bank officer/lending officer; and
- Christian Flores has been promoted to assistant vice president/branch manager.
Established in 1984, Community National Bank operates 10 banking offices in Midland, Odessa, Lubbock, Dallas and Stanton.