Victoria Kuzmich has joined Midland-based Community National Bank as vice president/petroleum engineer in Midland. She previously served as a senior reservoir engineer and has an extensive background in both production and reservoir engineering. Originally from Lubbock, Kuzmich returned to her West Texas roots when she moved to Midland 15 years ago.
Kuzmich holds a BA degree from Saint Louis University, an MA degree from Trinity University and a BS degree in petroleum engineering from the University of Texas–Permian Basin. She is also involved in her community, serving as a board member for the Society of Petroleum Engineers local chapter and volunteering regularly with STEM education and Keep Midland Beautiful.
In other news, Community National Bank of Midland recently announced a number of promotions in the new year:
- Lorena Andrews has been promoted to senior vice president/loan operations division manager;
- Eddie Montoya is now senior vice president/client relationship division manager;
- Alex Rodriguez has been promoted to assistant vice president/loan operations administrator;
- Alisha Marshall is now a banking officer/commercial real estate loan processing manager; and
- Jayanthi Sivakumar has been promoted to banking officer/compliance officer.
Established in 1984, Community National Bank operates 12 banking offices in Midland, Odessa, Stanton, Lubbock and Dallas/Fort Worth.