What makes Capital Bank a great place to work?
At Capital Bank, we value the talents and special attributes of our employees and are committed to making an ongoing investment in their growth and development. We are dedicated to helping our employees create their own career path and strive to help them obtain their personal goals.
We firmly believe in our values—integrity, loyalty, service and commitment—and our mission statement: “Building Lasting Relationships Through Service Excellence.” In order to realize our mission, we must provide our employees the opportunity to voice their ideas, allow them to grow and reward their individual contributions.
Capital Bank is an equal opportunity employer. Capital Bank does not discriminate in any employment practice on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status, veteran’s status, the presence of non-job-related medical condition or disability.
Capital Bank employee benefits
Capital Bank is an environment of mutual respect. We work together to achieve our goals and recognize that diversity and inclusion are the most important aspect of our standard of excellence. That is how we attract our unique and high-caliber employees and keep them motivated for the day-to-day challenges that lie ahead. Capital Bank also offers many benefits that further enhance the working experience of our employees.
This position is responsible for providing analytical support to the lending officers in the analysis of credit worthiness and risk for the Bank.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field with successful completion of Intermediate Accounting I and II;
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of previous credit analysis experience required in a bank or financial institution setting working with commercial loans, including commercial real estate;
- Knowledge of accounting principles, financial statements and tax returns;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Good communication, administrative and organizational skills; and
- Ability to research, read and interpret legal documents, regulatory information and any other information pertaining to the credit analysis process.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/D