Larry Allen, chairman and CEO of Lubbock-based Peoples Bank, announced the following promotions at the end of 2022.
- Tori Harber has been promoted to senior vice president. She joined the bank in 2021 as director of human resources.
- Andrea Rodriguez has been promoted to senior vice president. She serves as manager of deposit operations and has been with the bank for four years.
- Sonya Garcia has been promoted to vice president. She has been with the bank for five years and serves as mortgage operations manager.
- Darla Hamer has been promoted to vice president/loan exception specialist. She has been with Peoples Bank since its formation in 1999.
- Gabi Garcia has been promoted to assistant vice president. She serves as a customer account representative at the Seminole location and has been with the bank since 2021.
- Craig Harris has been promoted to assistant vice president/lead loan servicing specialist. He has been with Peoples Bank for three years.
- Joshua Montoya has been promoted to assistant vice president. He has been with the bank for four years and serves as credit analyst manager.
- Julie Enns has been promoted to banking officer. She serves as a customer account representative at the Seminole location. Enns joined Peoples Bank in 2022.
“These promotions reflect the outstanding staff we have at Peoples Bank,” Allen says. “We are so blessed with an amazing staff at all of our branches.”
Established in 1968 as Lorenzo State Bank and operating as Peoples Bank since 1999 (led by investors Larry Allen and Todd McKee), the bank has 12 locations serving West Texas, North Central Texas and the Panhandle.