On December 15, Farmers Branch-based TIB NA announced several officer promotions at its monthly board meeting, including a new executive vice president.
Dawn Velekei was promoted to executive vice president and chief financial officer. She has more than 30 years of experience in banking. She launched her career as an account services specialist at a Dallas-area community bank and steadily advanced over the past three decades. Velekei earned a BBA degree in accounting from the University of Texas–Dallas and garnered top graduate honors at both the Bank Operations Institute in Commerce and the Graduate School of Banking in Madison, Wisconsin. She steps into the chief financial officer position being vacated by current CFO Curtis Harvey who announced his retirement, effective January 31, 2024. In addition to her position as CFO, Velekei will serve on TIB’s executive management team.
TIB also announced six new senior vice presidents:
- Paula Gambs was promoted to senior vice president/assistant director of finance. She has been with TIB since 2007 and her banking career spans 28 years.
- Zane Gray was promoted to senior vice president/assistant director of credit risk consulting for TIB Consulting Solutions. Before joining TIB in January 2023, Gray served for six years with the Texas Department of Banking and achieved the status of commissioned bank examiner.
- Katie Hobgood was promoted to senior vice president/director of finance and controller. She has been wtih TIB since 2022 and holds a BA degree from the University of Texas–Arlington.
- Nick Martin was promoted to senior vice president/correspondent lending. He joined TIB in 2016 as a credit analyst. Martin is a graduate of Concordia University.
- Kristen Ritter was promoted to senior vice president/TIB Consulting Solutions. She has spent more than 20 years in banking and joined TIB in 2016. Ritter earned a BA degree from the University of Northern Colorado.
- Mary Robinson was promoted to senior vice president/assistant director of finance. She has been with TIB since 2012. Robinson earned a BBA degree in accounting from Sam Houston State University.
In addition, the following officer promotions were announced:
- Mason Davis was promoted to vice president/corporate risk analyst.
- Jackie Keglovits was promoted to vice president/client consulting services coordinator.
- Erica Myers was promoted to first vice president/business systems administrator.
- Matthew Douglas was promoted to card services officer.
- Myles Russell was promoted to card services officer.
Established in 1982, TIB is the nation’s largest and correspondent bank, providing more than 30 products and services to over 1,300 U.S. community banks in all 50 states and Guam.