Farmers Branch-based TIB, the nation’s largest bankers’ bank, announced that Jessica Englert has been promoted to senior vice president. She serves as TIB’s dedicated relationship officer for Georgia, providing solutions for the community bankers throughout that region. She joined TIB in 2016 and is a graduate of the University of West Georgia, with a degree in business management.
In addition, TIB announced the following year-end promotions:
- Clint Jay: promoted to first vice president/compliance engagement leader for TIB Consulting Solutions;
- Karen Wheeler: promoted to first vice president/mortgage compliance manager for TIB Mortgage;
- Jack Hitt: promoted to vice president/merchant operations manager for TIB Card Services;
- Anavel Martinez: promoted to vice president/merchant customer service manager;
- Luke Yu: promoted to vice president/technology project management; and
- Christian Roberts: promoted to banking officer/investment strategies analyst for TIB Capital Markets.
Serving nearly 1,400 community banks in 49 states and Guam, correspondent banking is TIB’s only business. It counts roughly one in three community banks across the country among its customers.