On January 9, Dan Odom, president and CEO of Lubbock-based Western Bank, announced that eight team members have received promotions in the new year.
- John Weddige has been promoted to senior vice president/Lubbock president. Prior to the promotion, he was senior vice president/commercial lender.
- Melinda Rechkemmer is now senior vice president/loan operations director.
- Jared Bailey has been promoted to senior vice president/commercial lending and will office out of the bank’s Abilene location.
- Matthew Rodriguez is now vice president/deposit operations manager at the bank’s main office in Lubbock.
- Becky Thomas has been promoted to vice president/lending assistant at the bank’s Big Spring location.
- Haley Rackler is now assistant vice president/lending assistant.
- Audra McLaughlin has been promoted to banking officer/lending assistant at the bank’s Gruver office.
- Cheryl Justice has been promoted to teller supervisor, having previously served as a teller.
Established in 1909, Western Bank has banking centers in Abilene, Amarillo, Big Spring, Brownwood, Gruver, Loraine, Lubbock and Plainview.