Llano National Bank is looking for an experienced Community Banking Loan Officer to join our team in the Texas Hill Country market. The potential job location includes our Llano, Buchanan Dam or Burnet offices. This role supports the Bank’s mission through business development efforts and community involvement and is responsible for developing and managing commercial and personal banking relationships.
Job duties include:
- Positively representing the Llano National Bank brand in our market.
- Increasing the Bank’s profitability by developing new business relationships while maintaining and developing existing customer relationships.
- Negotiating loan structures that adhere to the Bank credit policy.
- Accepting special projects in support of the team and community.
- Maintaining and developing knowledge of corporate and community banking regulations that affect credit products, non-credit products, treasury management and other bank functions.
- Maintain knowledge of accounting and financial principles, credit analysis, economics, marketing and sales principles, and other bank-related functions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum skills and qualifications include:
- Seven-plus years of lending experience, including directly managing and servicing a portfolio of bank loan clients with a proven track record.
- Competence in carrying a loan opportunity from borrower negotiation through underwriting, approval, closing and funding.
- High comfort and broad experience in general real estate lending, including mortgage lending and TRID.
- Knowledge of overall banking operations, policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate efficiently in a fast-paced environment while meeting consistent deadlines.
- Strong written, verbal, presentation, computer proficiency, time management, organization, analytical and overall communication skills.
- A bachelor’s degree.
Preferred skills, experience and certifications
- Ten-plus years of bank lending experience is preferred.
- Completion of a Commercial Credit Training program a plus.
- An accounting or finance degree is preferred, but may be offset by other positive factors, including lending experience.
Please send your résumé and any questions to email@example.com.