Responsible for assisting Relationship Manager(s) in all aspects of relationship management to meet portfolio growth and quality expectations. This includes the maintenance and development of strong, profitable, and low-risk commercial loan and deposit relationships while maintaining quality customer service. Target maximum assigned portfolio for assisting in management: $100 million
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: (essential to this position)
- Coordinate efforts with Relationship Manager and Credit Administration to analyze the financial status of current and prospective customers so as to evaluate the feasibility of loan requests on an ongoing basis. This may also include some independent financial/credit analysis being performed to further determine credit feasibility.
- Facilitate presentation of new and renewal loan proposals to appropriate personnel and/or Officers and Directors Loan Committees. This includes direct presentations and/or preparation of an appropriate loan presentation package for presentation by the Relationship Manager(s).
- Maintain portfolio quality by efficiently managing past dues, overdrafts, policy exceptions and documentation exceptions of assigned portfolio.
- Coordinate loan closings with Relationship Support Representatives on each loan, assisting as needed. Review and approve loan documentation for completeness and accuracy prior to closing.
- Attend business development opportunities as warranted to educate current and prospective customers on the Bank’s products and services.
- Act as an additional point of contact for customers, title companies and bank attorney offices for assigned portfolio; assist with day-to-day customer service issues for both loan and deposit issues and general relationship maintenance.
- Facilitate and ensure coordination of credit due diligence efforts (collection of financials, appraisal, title research, environmental, etc.) with the Relationship Support Representative.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of previous experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication, administrative and organizational skills.