Dallas-based Susser Bank has opened its first full-service location in San Antonio at 200 Austin Hwy. in an easily accessible building off Austin Hwy. and Broadway. Located on the top floor of the four-story class-A building, Susser Bank’s space encompasses more than 7,300 square feet. Exterior signage on the building gives Susser Bank increased visibility within San Antonio’s Alamo Heights neighborhood, only minutes from the historic Pearl District.
“We chose this area because of its visibility and accessibility to our clients,” says Mark Metcalfe, executive vice president/Central Texas commercial banking. “San Antonio is one of the fastest-growing cities in the U.S., with thriving small to mid-size businesses—a market that we serve extraordinarily well.”
Metcalfe, who joined Susser Bank in 2021 with more than 30 years of financial expertise, leads an experienced team of bankers that includes:
- Steve Edlund, San Antonio market executive;
- Annalese Smolik, director of technology banking;
- Adam Carr, senior vice president/commercial banking;
- Elaine Cruz, vice president/commercial banking;
- Daniel Robertson, assistant vice president/portfolio manager;
- Asia Hansen, senior credit analyst; and
- Chelsea Villanueva, universal banker.
Established in 1959, Susser Bank has operated under the ownership and direction of Susser Banc Holdings Corp. since 2018. It has branches in Dallas, Arlington, Bedford, Fort Worth, Garland, Houston, San Antonio and Round Rock, as well as a loan production office in Austin.