On May 18, the Texas Bankers Foundation, the charitable arm of the Texas Bankers Association (TBA), announced the seven recipients of its 2022 Emerging Leader Awards. Each of the bankers selected was chosen by a TBA member banking institution president, CEO or chairman of the board and recognized for his or her outstanding qualities.
“We are both excited and very proud to recognize the 2022 Emerging Leader Award recipients,” says Chris Furlow, president and CEO of the Texas Bankers Association. “This group of outstanding bankers will help lead the Texas banking industry into the future and we’re thrilled to celebrate the work they’re doing throughout the state of Texas.”
Launched in 2019 by the Texas Bankers Foundation in collaboration with the Bank Leadership Council, the Emerging Leader Award honors bankers who have had a positive impact on the banking industry and who represent the best values of Texas community banking.
The winners of the 2022 Emerging Leader Award:
- Casey Harbers, National Bank & Trust, La Grange
- Philip James, North Dallas Bank & Trust Co., Dallas
- Joshua S. McKee, Veritex Community Bank, Dallas
- Tyler Randolph, First State Bank, Spearman
- Heather Rodriguez, Texas Security Bank, Dallas
- S. Craig Schwartinsky, Central National Bank, Waco
- Brennan K. Williams, Legend Bank NA, Decatur
The seven bankers selected were recognized at the Texas Bankers Association’s 137th Annual Convention in Round Rock during a special awards luncheon on May 19.
Check out the latest issue of Texas Banking magazine, the official publication of the Texas Bankers Association, which includes a special feature on the 2022 winners.